lampley (at) scalefinance.com
- CFO/Senior Controller, Scale Finance—Providing accounting and finance services to multiple clients, including financial statement preparation, accounts payable, accounts receivable and month end closing support and cash management. Special projects as needed.
- Controller, First Federal Savings Bank—$386 million community bank. Management team member providing oversight of company’s Accounting and Finance functions and Investment Portfolio Management. Special projects and support of CFO as needed.
- Owner, William R Lampley CPA PA—Owner of CPA practice providing interim CFO and Controller services to small and medium sized businesses. Clients included publicly traded community bank, financial services firm and real estate development firm.
- VP Finance and Administration, The Aurora Funds, Inc.—Chief Financial Officer of venture capital firm focused on seed and early stage investing in Southeast United States. Member of management team reporting directly to president. Key responsibilities: Financial reporting and presentations, Cash Management, Daily firm operations, Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Other industries served in Accounting and Finance: Financial Planning; Insurance Company in niche health insurance market; Raleigh local Dairy Manufacturing operation; small public accounting tax practices; National Restaurant Chain located in Raleigh.
- B.S. Business Administration, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- CPA (licensed in NC since 1987)
- Enjoys golf, bridge, reading medical mystery novels; spending time with my kids and granddaughter.