- Scale Finance, LLC Research Triangle Park, NC: CFO (2017-Present)—Providing part-time and project based Controller services to multiple clients in various industries with focus in tech/SAAS based entities.
- Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, Eco-Site, LLC (2017)—Compiled financial reporting for internal and external purposes. Prepared financial forecasting and modeling to monitor KPIs. Participated in ERP conversion from QuickBooks Enterprise to NetSuite.
- Vice President of Finance & Operations, Automated Insights Inc. (2013-2017)—Built the finance, HR and operational infrastructure for a rapidly-growing SaaS start-up with responsibility for all traditional F & A functions. Coordinated due diligence for Series B venture capital fundraising and subsequent acquisition by $26B private equity fund
- Accountant, Scale Finance, LLC Round 1! (2012-2013)—Provided fractional/interim accounting services for companies in a variety of industries.
- VP, Commercial Lending Team for the Carolinas, Silicon Valley Bank (2004-2011)—Safely built and managed a $50-100mm loan portfolio, growing team’s revenue by an average of 17% each year via new client growth and cross-sales. Restructured loans and/or liquidated collateral for troubled debts, resulting in over $8MM in pay-downs and recoveries.
- Program Manager, Council for Entrepreneurial Development (2002-2004)—Managed 50+ educational and networking programs for high-growth start-ups, connecting entrepreneurs with sources of capital, expertise, and industry experience.
- Web Developer (among other roles), NC Biotechnology Center (1999-2002)—Coordinated web site architecture, content creation and organization, page layout, and the regular redesign of all four Center web sites.
- BA in International Studies, UNC-Chapel Hill