Accounting Manager, Scale Finance LLC
- Accounting Manager—multiple Scale Finance client companies including BACE, Inc., Complete Audio & Video Solutions, Advantech Solutions, and others
- Corporate Controller, Wachs Services, Inc.—national specialized welding and machining company (primarily to the fossil and nuclear power generation industry). Responsible for all accounting activities and financial reporting of two corporations, including job costing, accounts receivable and payable, preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial packages, human resources and bank relations.
- Corporate Controller, Fountainhead Construction, LLC—regional residential construction of high-end condos and townhouses in New York City. Supervised HR functions; produced all reports and schedules for Certified Audits; generated monthly project invoices (AIA format) in accordance with contracts and work performed; produced and maintained project P&Ls, budgets and protections; reviewed and approved proposals and contracts; prepared monthly financial statements.
- Vice President of Finance, Barton & Polansky Associates, Inc. and Managed Clinical Solutions, Inc.—national pharmaceutical research management company. Produced and maintained project projections, maintained liaison with project managers to assure status and compliance with financial goals. Generated monthly project invoices in accordance with contracts and work performed and assured timely meeting of milestones. Oversaw all HR functions including terminations and employee complaints; dealt with outside auditors and banks; led client contacts on invoicing issues/collection; and reviewed and approved proposals and contracts. Coordinated project revenue to projections and analyzed variances.
- Corporate Controller, Reflex Accessories/Lending Textiles/Cole Systems Associates/Wyla Laces—a four-company mini-conglomerate, with annual sales in excess of $40M. Recommended, implemented and developed computer systems and procedures, including network, EDI access and reporting, managed EDP department, supervised accounting department and prepared financial statements, budgets and forecasts; reported directly to senior management; developed and implemented standard operating procedures.
- Vice President-Finance and Administration, House of Grossman, Inc.—regional three-store furniture retailer. If you want to see some of this furniture, then look at this Mirrored Furniture. Ran day-to-day business operations and managed the financial team and accounting operations in driving the firm’s long term business strategy. Supervised accounting, purchasing, computer and customer service departments.
- Controller, Putumayo, Inc.—rapidly growing regional wholesaler and retailer of moderately priced ladies wear with retail revenues totaling $12M and wholesale operations of $15M. Ensured optimal performance of both staffs in budgeting, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and fixed assets. Led customer service, credit and collection of house accounts receivable and factor relations.
- Controller, Adrienne Vittadini—regional manufacturer of high end women’s designer clothing. Reporting directly to ownership, instituted bookkeeping and accounting controls, installed computer systems, supervised the day-to-day warehouse operations, managed computer and bookkeeping staff of 25. Played a key role in assisting the company grow from annual sales of $1.5M to over $100M
- Bachelors—Accounting, Hofstra University