CFO & Partner
kalish (at) scalefinance.com
- Vice President, Deutsche Bank—Directed and delivered CFO strategic initiatives that led to acquisitions and new business integration in New York, London and Frankfurt.
- Management Consultant—Led financial services transformation engagements for Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Fidelity, State Street, and Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Instructor / Business Coach, UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School—Advised MBA candidates in more than 200 ventures over the last 14 years.
- CFO, The Noble Law Firm—Grew 40% CAGR over six years, opened offices in Charlotte and New York.
- CFO / Business Analyst, Kalish Consulting Group—Delivered strategic growth planning, business development execution, profit improvement and go-to-market strategies for high-growth companies.
- MBA – Columbia Business School
- Masters, Communications – UC Santa Barbara
- CFA, Chartered Financial Analyst—CFA Institute.
- CLM – Certified Legal Manager—Association of Legal Administrators.
- Certified Optimize Coach
- Business Analysis Certification, IAG Consulting
- Board of Directors, Chapel Hill Tennis Club, Vice President, Finance Chair
- Master Instructor Taekwondo, 4th Degree Black Belt, International Referee