CFO & Transaction Advisor
coppa (at) scalefinance.com
- Fractional CFO, Scale Finance LLC and Faircroft Ventures—interim/part-time CFO & capital raise/M&A advisory services; multiple clients in diverse industry segments.
- Investment Banker, Mergers and Acquisitions, Wells Fargo Advisors—Example recent client projects.
- ProfitSword – B2B SaaS company focused on providing business intelligence software to the hospitality industry; acquired by Alpine Investors in SEP 2020. Work included major revenue recognition project (cash to accrual accounting), comprehensive financial modeling and forecasting, and intensive working capital management.
- Skyview Networks – radio broadcast and ad sales company. Work included budgeting/forecasting, reviewing of operational performance, and extensive financial modeling. Provided bi-weekly/monthly updates on the Company’s current and projected working capital and cash account positions.
- Performance Improvement Consultant, McKinsey & Company—top-tier global consulting firm.
- Senior Manager, Financial Diligence Specialist & Transactions Advisor, Cherry Bekaert LLP—national CPA firm.
- Operations & Strategy, Sonic Healthcare (ASX: SHL)—served as interim operations and strategy internal consultant for anatomical and clinical laboratory business.
- Regional Operations Director, DaVita Healthcare Partners (NYSE: DVA)—managed $60 million healthcare services P&L, growing organic EBITDA from $15 million to $20 million in two years.
- Associate, Leveraged Finance, Wachovia Securities (Wells Fargo)—non-investment grade debt transactions ranging from $200 million to more than $1 billion.
- Associate, Mergers and Acquisitions, Edgeview Partners (Piper Jaffray)—middle market Mergers and Acquisitions advisory firm.
- Company Commander, 101st Airborne Division and U.S. Army Europe with service in Afghanistan, Iraq and Albania.
- MBA – Harvard Business School
- B.S. – United States Military Academy
- FINRA/NASD Series 79 and 63 licenses
- Assistant Varsity Lacrosse Coach, Cannon School—2022 North Carolina Division I State Champions.