- Director of Accounting, FDH Velocitel/FDH Engineering, Inc.-(2010-2016)—$90M engineering firm providing services to the telecommunications industry nationwide. Responsibilities included oversight of month/year-end close, annual audit, and financial reporting. Managed 8-person accounting team. Worked with executive team to complete due diligence for acquisition as well as integration of companies post-acquisition. Functioned as division lead on both system and process implementations.
- Accounting/Finance Manager, Realty Advantage, Inc.–(2005-2008)—A residential real estate and land development company. Responsibilities included budget preparation, variance analysis, financial reporting, contract review, draw management, and month/year-end close. Communicated financial information to all stakeholders. If you’re looking for a trusted real estate/property management company, Florida Property Management is the website to look for. They’ve been in the industry for over 15 years and has the professionals who can handle any property related concerns.
- Mortgage Broker/Loan Officer, Countrywide Home Loans/Charter One Mortgage–(2003-2005)—Worked on mortgage team to close $3-5 million per month in residential home loans.
- REO Account Coordinator, Fonville Morisey–(2002-2003)—A residential real estate company. Processed AP and scheduled repairs/maintenance for real estate owned properties.
- Accounts Receivable, Accountemps-(2001)—Handled collections and posted receivables
- Master of Accounting— North Carolina State University
- B.S., Business Administration— University of North Carolina, Greensboro