CFO & Director
- Controller, NNE, Inc. a subsidiary of NNE, A/S sub of Novo Nordisk A/S (2014 – 2018)—An international pharmaceutical and biotech engineering company—offices in eight countries. Accounting/financial interface with Danish parent, federal and state income taxes, state registrations, reporting in 30 states, cash management, annual financial audit, accounting controls, and Navision ERP.
- YONKERS INDUSTRIES, INC. now part of Amec Foster Wheeler Company (2002 – 2013)—A full service Construction Management EPCM (Engineering, Procurement and various Construction Management) services
VP of Finance & CFO (2008-2013)
- HR, insurance, leases, independent audit and banking relationships, tax filings, benefit programs, retirement plans, investments, and technology.
- Facilitated adding three (3) offices, expanded business registrations to 24 states and Puerto Rico. Yonkers as an international leader.
- Successfully completed due diligence efforts and acquisition of the company by Foster Wheeler.
Director of Finance (2002 – 2008)
- Expanded Information Technology system and servers to an interstate network and Puerto Rico.
- Implemented an internet-based time entry system that was integrated with client billings, accounts receivable, and payroll utilizing an integrated ERP (Enterprise Resource and Planning) system.
- Accounting Manager, CH2MHILL/ LOCKWOOD GREENE, JA JONES CO./ LEHIGH GIT, INC. (2000 – 2002)—A large construction management company with annual revenue in excess of $1 billion. Managed two (2) simultaneous pharmaceutical projects-Merck & Co. with over 35 subcontractors.
- DUKE ENERGY PROGRESS (CAROLINA POWER & LIGHT) (1981 – 2000)—The nation’s largest utility.
- Retail Sales & Services Business Unit/Energy Delivery Business Unit—marketing P&Ls
- Management Services Department and Accounting Department—Budgeting, Benchmarking
- Financial Accounting & Information Management Project—Activity based systems design
- ERNST & YOUNG—A multinational professional services and third largest professional services firm in the world and is one of the “Big Four” accounting firms.”
- B.A., Anderson University, Anderson, IN Double major: Accounting & Business Admin.; Minor in Math