June 20, 2010
F-Origin Inc., a highly innovative provider of unique touch screen solutions for large screen sizes based on its zTouch forse based technology recently closed a Seried D financing of $725,000. The new money was raised primarily from exsiting investors.
This new funding supports the Company’s aggressive efforts to push its differentiated solutions into the global market place. Siginificant progress has been made in expanding F-Origin’s market opportunity into new areas such as high-end appliance solutions (e.g. refrigerators, stoves etc.), medical devices, and traditional POS type devices requiring higher performance in core touchscreen capabilities. F-Origin’s initial 15" POS device is now commercially avialable and sales are expected to ramp steadily during the 2nd half of 2010.
F-Origin CEO, Anders Molne, noted, “with this critical new funding, the Company is now positioned to more agressively pursue new markets which will provde far greater revenue opportunities than simply relying on traditional POS solutions. Potential customers are now seeking F-Origin out for its innovative touchscreen and touchpad technology solutions on the basis of both low cost and durability. These advantages make the F-Origin offerings very compelling in the marketpalce. The F-Origin team and its current investors are fairly bullish on prospects over the next few years and look forward to meeting these challenges."
F-Origin’s technology delivers:
- Increased marketability from devices that deliver intuitive and intelligent interfaces
- Clear and obvious product benefits, thereby enhancing the perceived value of the final product
- Significant cost reduction for building touchscreens and touchpads versus competing solutions
- Greater device design flexibility and lower device replacement costs through elimination of mechanical touchpads and keypads
- Product characteristics of high end touch screen technologies at a competitive price
Scale Finance has been providing CFO support services to the Compant for over 3 years and supported the Company’s efforts in securing the new capital.