CFO & Director
- Chief Financial Officer—multiple small company assignments including Party Reflections
- Founder/CFO, Viddles LLC DBA “ShopOff”—Mobile-first, local shopping application
- Chief Financial Officer, RolloverSystems LLC (Renamed “Retirement Clearinghouse”)—High-tech, high-touch financial services company serving retirement plan participants via a B2B2C sales model. 60 employees. Processed over $1+ billion in transactions annually. Raised $10+ million in growth capital. Led the fold-in acquisition, via an Article IX sale, of a retirement industry technology platform company. Managed conversion from a C corporation to a limited liability company (LLC). Managed migration from QuickBooks to Great Plains Dynamics accounting software package. Assisted in negotiating IRA, mutual fund and money-market fund seller agreements.
- Founding Principal, Charlotte Franchise Partners—Search firm to acquire, operate and grow a small, multi-location operating company ($3 – $5 million enterprise value).
- Co-Founder & President, SAVA Systems—A developer, marketer & licensor of digital video technologies.
- Associate—Investment Banking, Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette – Focused on Restructuring, general Investment Banking (high-yield debt and equity underwriting transactions) and Merchant Banking.
- Analyst – Investment Banking, Bowles Hollowell Conner & Co.—Providing structured finance and mergers & acquisitions advisory services to middle market companies ($20 – $500 million annual sales).
- MBA, Harvard Business School – Member of 1996-97—International Business School Rugby Championship Squad. Obtained private pilot’s license.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Stanford University—Awarded President’s Award for Academic Excellence (Top 40 students in class selected by professors).
- US National Whitewater Center—Board of Directors 2010-present. Chair, Audit Committee 2012-present.